INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPANTS OF THE
2018 CHRISTMAS TREE FESTIVAL
AT THE LOCKKEEPER’S HOUSE
The Southwestern Auglaize County Chamber of Commerce in partnership with the New Bremen Historic Association will continue a holiday tradition in the community. This is the eighth year for the 8th annual Christmas Tree Festival at the Lockkeeper’s House in New Bremen. Beginning with the New Bremen Historic Association, this is the 44th year the Christmas Tree Festival has been held. The Tree Festival Christmas Open House began at the Museum (Luelleman House) on Main Street in 1974. Admission will be free for anyone looking to take a stroll through the tree festival.
In cooperation with the New Bremen/New Knoxville Rotary, the display will be open during the New Bremen Christmas Tree Lighting on November 26th. The Christmas Tree Festival will remain at the Lockkeeper’s House throughout the holiday season, with entries visible to the public during regular Chamber Hours (9-4 M-F).
Organizations, businesses, families, churches, individuals, and children are all invited to display a tree or exhibit of any size. For more information, contact the Southwestern Auglaize County Chamber of Commerce at 419-629-0313 or email the Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Lockkeeper’s House is located behind the New Bremen Public Library.
- Trees of all sizes, wreaths, collections, displays, nativities, Santas, snowmen, etc. are all welcome.
- Notify the Chamber Office (419-629-0313 or email@example.com) of participation by Nov. 9th.
- Set-up dates are November 12th-21st. If evenings or weekend times are needed, let the Chamber know. Otherwise, the building is open during regular Chamber hours (9-4). Please plan ahead with the chamber office to ensure someone will be around.
- Choose whatever spot you would like to display your entry on any of the three floors, including the stairwells, as long as someone else doesn’t already have something there.
- If you would like to make a sign for your entry, fantastic! Otherwise, the chamber will provide a sign on all displays without a sign.
- Lights will be put on timers, so they are on during Chamber hours. If you wish other arrangements, let the Chamber know.
- Displays will remain at the Lockkeeper’s House during the holiday season.
- Entries must be taken down by January 4th. Again, if special arrangements are needed, please let the Chamber know.
- Space is limited, so reserve your spot as soon as you can. Spots are first come, first serve, with priority given to previous participants.
- If you have any other questions, please call the Chamber at 419-629-0313.
- Thank you for your interest and participation!