For those that have participated in years past, you should have received an email invite in your inbox. If you previously participated and have not received an invite for the 2020 survey, contact email@example.com
- The survey started over 25 years ago and has grown to include 11 chambers and associations to make up the West-Central Chambers region.
- The survey has 17 sections with hundreds of questions, covering topics that are important to Owners, Executives, HR Departments, and anyone working with employee wages and benefits.
- The survey collects wage information covering 154 different job types in 18 different job fields, from skilled trades to executive, from production to medical to public sector to service to non-profit, for organizations large and small.
- Survey results are broken down even further by specific industry types (based on the number of respondents per industry). Wages are broken down by large and small organizations.
- ALL COMPANY INFORMATION REMAINS CONFIDENTIAL The survey is fully compliant with the Antitrust Safety Zone statements issued by the Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission.
- No results will be published if less than 5 organizations answer a specific question or report a job wage. This ensures that others cannot calculate your private data. You can also choose to NOT have your organization’s name published in our results. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us throughout the whole process!
- Depending on the size of your organization, the survey can take 1-3 hours to complete if starting from scratch. You can stop and resume the survey at any time. Returning organizations can reuse their saved data from previous surveys to cut this time down to as little as 10 minutes!
Survey results are expected to be available in September 2020. The results will be distributed free of charge to those who participate and complete this survey.
Chamber member businesses that do not participate will have to purchase the survey results at $50.00/copy. Non-member costs will be $100.00.
Please complete the survey by Friday, July 29. Thank you for your input, and we look forward to including your company’s data in the survey.
A special “Thank You” to the Wage & Salary Survey Team for preparing the survey.
Stacy Beougher: Celina-Mercer County Chamber of Commerce
Sharon Deschambeau: Darke County Chamber of Commerce
Kathy Sherman: Piqua Area Chamber of Commerce:
Leslie Collins: Preble County Chamber of Commerce
Dawn Eilert: Sidney-Shelby County Chamber of Commerce:
Sara Topp: Southwestern Auglaize County Chamber of Commerce
Diana Green: St. Marys Area Chamber of Commerce:
Liz Sonnanstine: Tipp City Chamber of Commerce:
Kathi Roetter: Troy Area Chamber of Commerce:
Jackie Martell: Wapakoneta Area County Chamber of Commerce:
Emily Berning: Human Resources Associations of Western Ohio
Scott Hamman: Survey Design & Reporting